Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Brothers




I just wanted to take a moment to say how proud I am of my sweet babies and how thankful we are to God for these two perfect blessings! Payton has proven to be the best big brother anyone could ask for. He loves his "Baby Sam" more than anything and it shows every second that he is with him. That feeling is absolutely mutual! Sam adores Payton as well! The mere sight of him sends Sam into hysteria! Everything Payton does is the BEST thing Sam has ever seen!

God's timing is perfect! We are so blessed to have been given the opportunity to parent these two boys. They ,too, are blessed to have one another and they seem to realize it already! I've added a couple of pictures of them playing and one (my favorite picture of all time) of Payton praying with Sam. While they were there on the floor playing with their toys, Payton leaned over and started praying with his brother. Sweetest thing I have ever seen- thankfully the camera was nearby. I couldn't quite make out what he said, but I guess that will be kept between brothers and their sweet Savior, who I am sure was watching with the same tear in his eye as I had in mine!

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, the praying picture is ADORABLE! Can't wait to see ya'll Saturday!

    ReplyDelete